Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rebecca, and Graham are sick. Little congestion little cough nothing major. It does mean that I am dealing with a very short temper, and Graham is not much better. It is almost like hanging out with two ticked off cowboys just itchin to gun a man down. Becca is at work today, for the life of me I have no idea why, and so I have the boy.
There is some good news, the Vegas trip has been booked and anyone is more than welcome to join me May 18-21 for the International Council for Shopping Centers recon convention. Should be good times. A ton of schmoozing, chatting, and making people think you like them. Nothing out of the ordinary. I hope everyone is doing well. Look forward to hearing from you. Lets keep it rolling people, we got a good thing going.

4 comments:

becky hutchison said...

I'm sorry to hear Becca & Graham have the sniffles. But I feel your pain, Ean. Taking care of a cranky kid is not fun.

So Vegas is on. Schmoozing and networking sounds interesting. Let's just not see you on You Tube hanging from a chandelier or jumping in the Bellagio fountain! (Hey, doesn't Heidi Fleiss have a bordello near there too?) Make sure you behave like a good boy! Aunt Becky says, "Make good choices!"

The Moffett Family said...

Wow, here I am almost 30 years old and hearing you say that gives me the overwhelming sense to rebel, and make bad choices.

becky hutchison said...

Yeah, I'm with you. If I heard Granddot say that, I'd probably have felt the same way. It's a good thing I was just joshin' you.

I was at a virtual Las Vegas party two Mondays ago when a blog I go to every day had a virtual party for their 1000th blog. We had a HUGE virtual blowout with all kinds of celebrities, and our resident partier was causing all kinds of havoc. It went on all day and night, and I'm glad to say I wasn't at all hung over! That's the best thing about virtual parties...you don't really drink, so you don't feel sick the next morning.

Anyhoo, it was fun, so I'm psyched about really going to Vegas, even for the short amount of time I am. I'm sure you'll have a fun time, even if you have to go to seminars about "parking lots at shopping centers" or that other great powerhouse seminar "shopping centers--don't hate us because we're beautiful". ;-)

Okay, to some important stuff. Make sure to reserve a room for my family plus our dog Mikey at the Bellagio. AND if you don't mind paying, I don't mind letting you. Maybe you could even get rooms that have a connecting door between them! Wouldn't that be just awesome? Then we could go gambling together and stuff! I know you can't wait...

becky hutchison said...

How's everybody doing? Are the sniffles gone? Hopefully the tempers have calmed down. Take care & Have a great week!